FyneHEAT is funded by the Scottish Governments Climate Challenge Fund to help Fyne Homes tenants to reduce their energy use through energy efficiency advice, help to switch energy suppliers and ultimately reduce bills.
We can help you to -
- Understand your bills
- Help you to manage energy debt
- Take meter readings to monitor your energy use
- Resolve billing errors/Prepayment meters
- Support you to switch energy suppliers
- Better use of heating controls
- Help you get the cheapest tariffs
- Winter Fuel Payments, Warm Home Discount, Cold Weather Payments & Priority Services Register.
Energy Bills going up? Confused by your energy bills?
Book an Energy Audit with one of our City & Guilds Qualified Advisors and you will get free and impartial advice on practical measures to take to help reduce the amount of energy you use in your home. We recognise that everyone’s needs are different and our Advisors will provide you with help and advice specific to your home and your circumstances.
So far FyneHEAT has helped tenants save a huge £150,025 by reducing energy use, using LED bulbs, Switching Suppliers, Warm Home Discount, billing and debt resolution.
Look out for our Energy Saving drop-ins in your local area, pop in for a cuppa, cake and energy saving advice – don’t forget to bring your bills with you and receive some energy saving goodies!